לחברת תוכנה מצליחה ומשפחתית בעמק יזרעאל דרוש.ה מנהל.ת מש"א מנוסה ומקצועי.ת
בעל.ת ניסיון של שלוש שנים לפחות בתפקיד דומה, אנגלית ברמה גבוהה והשכלה רלבנטית.
התפקיד כולל ניהול מנהלת גיוס ומנהלת רווחה.
יתרון לבעלי ניסיון בחברות טכנולוגיות.
יתרון משמעותי לדוברי ערבית.
כפיפות ישירה למנכ"ל.
We are seeking a competent manager of Human Resources to direct and oversee the company’s HR plans in ways that support our mission and overall strategy.
This position has high accountability and reports directly to the CEO and it’s part of the company management.
We seek candidates who can prove they are leaders and strategic thinkers, effective people managers, problem-solvers and with a solid HR background.
Our goal is to promote the role of strategic HR and ensure the long-term success of both HR and the organization as a whole.
- Being part of the management team
- Developing strategic HR plans and policies (recruitment, training, compensation etc.)
- Assume responsibility of labor and employee relations
- Re-engineer processes to ensure maximum efficiency
- Ensure all procedures comply with legal regulations and best practices
- Prepare reports for the CEO and management using KPIs
- Manage all Human Resource related matters – including hiring, onboarding, termination, performance evaluations, recruitment and employee relations and organizational policy
- Manage the recruitment unit – continue building and developing the unit. Give directives to recruitment manger regarding the knowhow of recruitment: potential candidates, working with social media and professional networks (e.g., LinkedIn, Facebook), review applicant resumes, interviews, references of candidates, etc.
- Manage the administration and welfare unit – initiate and execute all the company major events such as, fun days, outstanding employees event, happy hours, gifts for employees, etc.
- Administration – budget, equipment, refreshments, invoices, hours system, etc.
- Full responsibility for all professional training processes, including building courses and workshops for the company's employees
- BSc/BA in HR, social sciences or related field;
- At least 3 years experience as a HR manager/Recruitment manager
- Experience in building and implementing processes in human resources- such as, evaluation process, employee retention processes, welfare processes, etc.
- Deep knowledge of HR functions (talent management, recruitment, social planforms etc.)
- Leadership capabilities, collaboration skills, creativity and strategic analysis
- Well-organized with excellent leadership qualities
- Fluent English
- Working in a full-time job
- Experience in a Hi-Tech company
- Arabic speaker